Why is it a half-kettle?
Condar’s lightweight aluminum half kettle was developed a few years ago to fit on the narrow ledge of woodstove inserts. Conventional round kettles will fall off but the half kettle nestles perfectly!
As free standing woodstove surfaces have become smaller, the half kettle aluminum humidifier makes a lot of sense – it takes up less room on the stove top but holds just as much water as conventional round kettles.
- Colors: Glacier Blue, Matte Black and Moonlight Silver
- Made with hand-cast recycled aluminum
- Rust and crack resistant. specially designed to propel steam outward
- Only 5 inches (13 cm) deep
- Large enough to hold 2 quarts (2 liters) of water
- Made with a unique swivel-open lid
- Highly durable and easy to clean